Well, after a week of indecisiveness (*ding one*), I'll just post everything I'm hoping to accomplish this year, and we'll see how far I get. In no particular order:
1. Dress stylishly everytime I leave the house.
2. Blog at least once a week.
3. Write and mail letters to a friend or family member at least once every two weeks.
4. Cook at least three times a week for the month of January. This one's tough and nerve wracking for me since I usually only cook once or twice a year.
5. Stay in the positive for my allowance. I give myself a small budget every month for guilt-free shopping. Last year, I kept going over and not being able to shop for months at a time. This year, I'll save up first.
Now for the small stuff:
1. Frame my art prints and pictures that I kept buying last year.
2. Give myself a weekly in-home facial.
3. Eat breakfast everyday.
4. Send birthday and holiday cards before they happen.
5. Be more decisive.
I'll let you know how it all goes next year!