Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sitting on the Fence

I love a fresh start. New Years is great for that. So are Mondays (even if I would rather be sleeping in). But I still can't decide if I like resolutions or not. It's great to have goals... but really... there's too many things I'm hoping to improve and not enough time or discipline in a year to get it all done.

Well, after a week of indecisiveness (*ding one*), I'll just post everything I'm hoping to accomplish this year, and we'll see how far I get. In no particular order:

1. Dress stylishly everytime I leave the house.
2. Blog at least once a week.
3. Write and mail letters to a friend or family member at least once every two weeks.
4. Cook at least three times a week for the month of January. This one's tough and nerve wracking for me since I usually only cook once or twice a year.
5. Stay in the positive for my allowance. I give myself a small budget every month for guilt-free shopping. Last year, I kept going over and not being able to shop for months at a time. This year, I'll save up first.

Now for the small stuff:
1. Frame my art prints and pictures that I kept buying last year.
2. Give myself a weekly in-home facial.
3. Eat breakfast everyday.
4. Send birthday and holiday cards before they happen.
5. Be more decisive.

I'll let you know how it all goes next year!

No comments: